Sunday, November 28, 2010

Pink Moroccan Birthday

Tomorrow is my birthday and I just had a dream that this is what happened.

I found myself walking along  a street


When I came upon this means of transportation. I was instructed to  board.





After riding for some time I came upon this city, Marrakesh.


 I traveled within the city to an apartment. In this apartment I  was able to rest in a beautiful lounge.






A knock at the door. I walked through the living room.





I was given an invitation to my party! And a clothing package from Calvin Klein (Tom even thought of buying me a new dress for my birthday party!).
I took a spa before changing.


I know it's blue not pink, but I already have a pink "bathroom."

After bathing, I slipped on the dress Tom bought for me,



And, what kind of fantasy would this be without Tom having shoes for me also, I put on my shoes and headed out the door.





Awaiting in the garden, just past the headily fragrant wild rose bushes,





was a beautiful party tent.






Enchanting. The music is Moroccan. The food vegetarian; the tangines full of couscous and raisins and nuts and cherries. It is all so good.

And for a birthday cake




Fantasies are Fun!!




Peace.
Brianne






I apologized for not having credits for the pictures, but it is a fantasy tonight....

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't sure where you were going with this---I love the pictures. FUN! Hope you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete