Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Christmas



A little nostalgia from years gone by. Only my sister (upper right in most) and oldest brother (upper left in most) are alive still. I celebrated the holidays with them at my Mother's home this year also.
And, this is the sister that has been so helpful in turning me on to Etsy and Blogging. She has been a light for me during this last year.



 


Happy Holidays.



Have fun remembering with your family and telling "the stories."




Peace.
Brianne

3 comments:

  1. OKAY--I AM COMING TO YOUR HOUSE AND HIDING ALL THESE AWFUL PICTURES!!!!! (;0)

    Love you too!

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love old family pictures,and so glad you got to spend time with family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! I have just found your blog and am enjoying my visit. I am so glad you stopped by my blog and left a trail that I could follow back to here. You have a lovely blog and I hope to be back soon.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete